How to fill and seal cremation jewellery
- Unscrew the threaded bale or screw to open the hollow cavity inside.
- Open the container with the ashes in it, they will probably come in a plastic bag inside the container. Open the bag slowly, so as to not disturb the ashes too much.
You may prefer to put flower remnants, a lock of hair or even some of the soil.
- Put the opening of the supplied funnel up to the opening of the pendant.
- Using the provided spoon, carefully scoop up the ash and pour it into the funnel.
- Continue until the pendant 80% full. If a larger piece gets stuck in the funnel. Carefully invert the funnel back into the plastic bag and repeat steps 3-5.
- Clear away excess ash from the opening of the pendant.
- Start to screw the thread back into the pendant.
- Apply a small amount of super glue to the top 2 threads of the bale or screw (note: this super glue is not included, as it cannot be posted within NZ), but can be purchased at a discount store (eg $2 shop)
- Quickly thread the rest of the screw into the pendant. Do not overtighten.
- Wait until you are sure the glue is set before wearing.